Q-Transfer™ allows you to reduce the time and cost of migrating or transporting large amounts of content, metadata and renditions, signature pages and audit trails plus governing rules in a verifiable, repeatable manner, for a rapid EMC® Documentum® migration or deployment. Q-Transfer™ is a flexible Extract, Transform and Load software (ETL software) for handling even the most complex Documentum migrations.
And, Q-Transfer™ can be used on an ongoing, daily basis to bulk load multiple documents and doctypes (content and metadata) across multiple departments throughout your organization. Q-Transfer™ even allows you to convert uncontrolled content to controlled content in a Documentum Compliance Manager environment.
Unique features and capabilities include:
- The only designed for Documentum tool on the market that can scale to transfer millions of objects in a single load
- Bulk load content from the file system to one or more repositories
- Migrate the document and all of its related parts
- Filter source documents to include what is included in a migration run
- Map object types, attributes, permission sets, and folder paths between the source and target repositories
- Apply a workflow, lifecycle, or document class to migrated documents-based set mappings
- Inclusion of a checksum to verify content authenticity
Additionally, Impact Systems offers Q-Transfer™ Lite for organizations that simply need a bulk loading solution for one-step importing to Documentum and Documentum Compliance Manager from content and metadata files. Q-Transfer™ Lite also provides dynamic verification against a repository’s data dictionary.
For more information:
- Q-Transfer™ data sheet.
- Q-Transfer™ Lite press release.
- Sign up for a free Q-Transfer™ demo.
- Case study: Impact Systems' Q-Transfer™ played an integral role in state government agency data recovery and migration.
- Case study: Learn how Impact Systems used Q-Transfer™ as part of a complex content migration for Dell.
- Explore additional Q-Transfer™ success stories.
- Check out the Q-Transfer™ EMC Documentum certification.
Contact us today: Email
Phone: 302-573-6864 x101