Impact Systems offers comprehensive enterprise content migration services, including specialization in OpenText™ Documentum® migrations. Services include recommendations on migration delivery, scope, phasing and architecture. We offer a unique combination of domain expertise, software tools and specialist teams to provide all the necessary end-to-end support for migrating your enterprise content management system – content, configurations and customizations.
We can help you save time and money, and accomplish a worry-free migration with:
An up-front, stand-alone, fixed cost Migration Assessment service that:
- Provides guidance in assessing the options and associated effort of migrating to a new or upgraded enterprise content management environment.
- Includes a comprehensive review assessment and reporting activities designed to tailor a content migration planning process to your specific business needs and technical requirements, and can be completed in six weeks.
- A Migration Methodology – A-C-E™ – that addresses complex content migrations with a tried and true process, allowing you to migrate easily in a controlled manner, one step at a time.
- You can read more about our migration methodology in our white paper: Successful ECM Migration: A Case for Migration Analysis and Structured Methodology
For more information:
- Video: Impact Systems produces a lighthearted, two-minute video to help OpenText Documentum customers who are considering migrations to 6.5 understand why they should seek support from an outside resource.
- Data sheet: Enterprise content migration products and services.
- Case study: Impact Systems completes complex Documentum migration for Dell.
- Case study: Impact Systems and INEOS Phenol complete multifaceted Documentum migration project.
- Case study: Impact Systems completes Documentum migration project for a multinational biotech company.
Contact us today: Email
Phone: 302-573-6864 x101